THE E.MI DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES
A basic course: from simple to complex
It is recommended for beginners.
The main bestselling techniques of nail designs are:
- Molding: embossment, a glossy manicure GLOSSEMI
- “Rub in” technique (one-colour, holographic)
- Enamel over Gold: imitation of any decorTIONS WITH ENAMEL
- Crackled effect: imitation of such textiles as denim, “Chanel”, jacquarette and imitation of noble marble
- Ethnic prints: African, North-American and oriental ornaments
- Velvet sand
There are hundreds of Express designs and a bulk of ideas for latecomers. An E.Mi decorations manual is included.
E.MiLac and gel paints are combined during the courses.
A golden collection of ready-made designs.
NAIL-TRENDS by Ekaterina Miroshnichenko
A GLOSSY MANICURE
A metal shine holds its own in world fashion. This season it enriches golden and silver colours with a palette of metallic tones. Tender lace, another trend of the season, looks perfect on glossy coating.
NAIL DESIGN A LA CHANEL
Cosy, stylish and feminine nail design a la Chanel is ideal in any colour combination.
Denim total look is impossible without nail design in casual style.
ENAMEL OVER GOLD
Nail design in Enamel over Gold technique is an a wonderful opportunity to become a part of a real masterpiece.
Velvet texture looks perfect both as an independent design and additional decorative element.
Nail design “Ethnic prints” perfectly matches bright and vapory dresses in summer and stylish jackets and coats in autumn and winter.